Currently, the startup business sector is starting to grow in Indonesia. Unfortunately, startups are often born into uncertainty. Starting from the form of business, the target market, especially to the inspiration of the product. Many people just join in making a startup business without mastering the basics that must be tried. One of them is making a digital startup.
A digital startup is an industry that uses digital technology to produce solutions to the problems of Indonesian citizens. So that you don’t go the wrong way in starting this line of business, take a look at some of these next steps or methods before creating and starting a digital startup business. Next, this is a method of creating or starting a digital startup that you can try:
1. Validating Ideas
You can find business inspiration anytime and anywhere, but what is the key case is how to execute the thought that has been thought out. For that you need to do some things is to find the case, find the people who are burdened with the existence of the case, then communicate the solutions you have to solve it. From these three things, you can determine whether your inspiration is worthy of execution or not.
2. Business Concept
proconsultofficial.com ~ After finding inspiration, the method of creating or starting the next startup business is to describe the goals in a business concept consisting of several steps and be worked on over the next several years. Try to do concept notes according to the duration that has been inaugurated.
All that is needed in making a business concept is a simple design and try to consider what conditions are needed. A simple and tried strategy with the right target market will produce much better results for creating a successful digital startup business.
3. Conducting Research
Whatever it is, make sure to always do some research before making a decision. You must always have facts supporting decisions, don’t just rely on instinct or individual opinion. For example, before deciding which social tool to use to sell a business.
Try carefully first the arrangement and consumer capabilities for your line of business. Does your target market use social tools? Or how often do they use social tools? And what do they usually want to meet through social tools? Make sure you explore this method because it is very important for building your startup business.
4. Exploring All Legal Stages
From designing products to how to prepare a venue and starting your dream startup can be very exciting. But before hitting the market, it’s a good idea to make your startup business line with the right credentials to give, including:
- Apply for a business license
- Enter the nickname of your line of business
- Get no tax
- Submission for a trademark
- Create a separate bank account
- Adapting to industry regulations
- Create contracts for customers and other people you plan to work with
5. Find the Right Proximity
There are many risks in starting a business. That’s why you need a significant business advocate to guide you along the path, such as:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Insurance Industry
- Creating the right startup team is very important in the early stages of the small business field. This
- means you want to carefully sort out:CEO and management, Contractors, Employees.
6. Sorting Out Business Positions
The way to create or start the next digital startup is to determine whether to charter, buy property to build a manufacturing facility, set up office space, or open a storefront. In many cases, you can get a tax share to set up a profitable space, which is the advantage of having your own space.
You can also rent it out for bonus income. However, one of the first alibis of charter startups was so that they could invest their money in other perspectives of the industry. Leasing can also be a more economical way to put your startup in an important position.
Be aware that charter prices can increase unexpectedly, which could force you to spend more or switch. You also don’t want to create any equity when you charter. In today’s digital age, it means to prepare for the arrival of online and e-commerce programs. Plus, you’ll have a hard time succeeding without it.
This is because clients continue to be buying a lot online and use Google to find out more information about your product. Not only that, the website offers advantages such as:
- Keeping your store open 24 hours a day, on weekends and holidays, which increases marketing.
- Helping you reach clients all over the world.
- Allowing clients to read information about your products, which can increase the integrity of your brand.
- You can increase your online presence by starting a website.
- This can help you establish yourself as an expert in your field. You can also use search engine optimization (SEO) to increase the visibility of your brand in Google searches.
7. Improve Marketing Strategy
Each startup business needs to spend a different amount of money and time on sales. These expenses are meaningful, because they help you:
- Set branding
- Seems to emerge from the competition
- Establish client bonding and build loyalty
- Increase visibility, which attracts new clients
- Strengthen your industry’s reputation
Some of the online sales activities of digital startups that you must pay attention to include:
- Use social tools to connect clients and advertise vouchers or offers
- Share discount for referrals, which creates more business
- Offer free illustrations or demos at your booth
- Funding activities to get your name out there in the local community
- Have Knowledge About Technology
It is true that there is no role for a startup to lead to technology and data systems. But, in fact all startups are based on that. Moreover, the non-technological age industry cannot deny that the use of technology is meaningful in the business sector. Especially if you create and run a digital startup, then it is absolutely necessary to have a great knowledge of how to use technology.
Many people try to have an original or genuine product. To have an authentic business, it means that you have to consider something that is special and useful for the client. Don’t just do random actions to say it’s special but not original.
9. Always Consistent
Every business field that begins with careful planning will definitely increase the efficiency of the business sector. As an entrepreneur, you are required to be innovative and have the latest strategies or improve existing strategies. Always have stability so that clients can easily identify your line of business.
10. Expanding Business
If within 6 months there has been good progress, then you and your team can expand your business according to the method that you think is suitable for building your startup business. Carry out business development steps for steps to avoid the risk of enormous loss and your business can always be normal even when facing changes.